Finding just the right home for you and your family is so important! And maneuvering through the buying process can be a daunting job! Unfortunately, there are countless stories about home buyers feeling disheartened and cheated because of unreliable real estate agents or brokers in pursuit of their own personal interests. Along with the housing market crash of 2008, people have become wary and hesitant when it comes to purchasing a new home, with good reason. Exclusive Buyer’s Agents are here to make sure that there is someone on your side, looking out for your best interest. Home buying is a significant and expensive transaction with long-term financial implications that must be matched with an exacting level of expertise.
Exclusive Buyer’s Agents are dedicated representatives of the buyer in a real estate transaction and are not to be confused with a traditional real estate agent, also called a listings agent, who represents the seller. Exclusive Buyer’s Agents are more than qualified to help you make your decisions based on their insider expertise in the overall market, region’s demographics, ratings, and industry-wide financial trends. They walk hand-in-hand with you to help find you find the perfect home at the right price and terms. Buyer’s agents will be there to give you guidance in reasonable asking prices, detail-oriented paperwork, and crucial negotiations. They will keep your motives and budget confidential to protect your interests. People who trust in their knowledge will receive their undivided attention during the whole process, exclusively on your behalf and ultimately avoid unnecessary risk.
Most importantly, buyer’s agents understand that you want to your home buying experience to be stress-free. Therefore, we have compiled a list that details the benefits you receive as the buyer when you contract an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent.
- Essentially free. Exclusive Buyer’s Agents only get paid when a sale is made by splitting the commission with the listing’s agent, also known as a “co-fee.” It is in the hands of the listing broker to choose how much they will offer from the deal. Although the buyer is the primary source of funds at the closing table, you do not incur any additional costs for their services. This co-fee is made exclusively on an adjustment to the transaction and implies that the relationship between buyer, seller, and broker works in your favor.
- Find the perfect property. Right away, the Buyer’s Agent holds a preliminary meeting with you to outline all essential details, like where you want to live and what your budget is. Once these important questions are answered, the buyer’s agent will schedule tours in ideal new homes and communities. While presenting the options, the agent will also share helpful insight into the quality of the surrounding area, demographics, property information, upgrade options, neighborhood taxes, and any other applicable details. Although most of this information can be found online or through here-say, your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent has much deeper understanding and can deliver information outside of your scope of real estate knowledge.
- Negotiate on your behalf. There are many buyers who feel overwhelmed by the negotiation process because they are not exactly sure where their offer stands on the scale from reasonable to overpriced. Exclusive Buyer’s Agents advise you on an appropriate offer and formally present it to the seller’s agent, all while lending their very helpful hand in negotiating the best price. To make the process even simpler, they write the contracts on your behalf after receiving your express consent on all terms. During this period of finalization, the benefits of having a Buyer’s Agent really makes a difference. There are hidden terms and unfamiliar market language that often confuse the normal home buyer; however, having an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent on your side will give you that educational edge.
- Recommend credible market professionals. A reputable Buyer’s Agent will have the necessary contacts and relationships with professionals in the home buying industry that they can refer you to, including mortgage brokers, home inspectors, reliable movers, real estate attorneys, handy repairmen, and more! Along with extensive knowledge of their region, and carefully crafted network provide you with a clear, distinct advantage in the home buying process.
- In it for the long run. From the very first meeting until your settled into your new home, your Exclusive Buyer’s agent is there to help you expedite the transaction and make you as comfortable as possible when purchasing a home. With every bump along the way, they can offer you unmatched advice on a myriad of home buying matters. It is extremely important to align yourself with highly knowledgeable Buyer’s Agents who offers real solutions to difficult tasks. An Exclusive Buyer’s Agentmakes the home buying process a positive experience.
Exclusive Buyer’s Agents are an incredible resource for your home buying process. Buyer’s Source Realty is comprised of these Exclusive Buyer’s Agents who are well-equipped to help you find the perfect home in St. John’s County. You are a part of this journey every step of the way. We deliver recurring updates on the progress of your home buying process. We want to be on your team when it is time to find your new dream home!