The popularity of New Home Construction is quickly spreading, and it is in your best interest to see if this route of home buying is right for you. Although it comes as a bigger challenge, since you are making a dream home from scratch, you get a hands-on experience and voice in how your home is built. According to a recent Trulia Survey, buyers prefer new home construction two times more than purchasing an existing home. This comes as no surprise since the amount of flexibility and savings are unrivaled. In the past, New Home Construction would have been purchased at a premium; however, with shrinking inventories, New Home Construction is now more affordable than buying previously-owned homes.
Although the process is different, New Home Construction allows home buyers the freedom of choice and independence while working directly with the builder. Buyers feel more confident with their decisions and enjoy taking an active role in the home-buying process, as opposed to simply choosing a home that was built to someone else’s living style. New Home Construction offers the flexibility to map out a reasonable budget and secure financing before the house has even laid its’ foundation.
Furthermore, purchasing New Home Construction gives you the opportunity to customize certain aspects of your home. Having the ability to choose whether you want the island in your kitchen or having extended cabinets built is an empowering feeling. Did you want more closet space, a bonus room over the garage, an in-law suite, or an extra bathroom down the hall? These are all possible when buying new homes. Additionally, we have listed below some added benefits that New Home Construction can provide you.
- Low Maintenance. One of the best parts about buying new homes is the ease of having all the hard work done for you. You can sit back and relax while your home is being constructed with the colors and flooring that you picked out with your builder. With brand new appliances, plumbing, electricity, and heating, you should be repair-free. On the other hand, if you buy a previously-owned home, you might have to spend that extra time and money to do necessary maintenance and up-keep.
- Modern Amenities. New homes are outfitted with the latest technology and appliances that are built right-in and offer you and your family the highest quality of comfort and protection. If your budget allows, additional amenities that you have the option of building include alarm systems, speaker systems, internet hard-wiring, and energy efficient plumbing. Ultimately, you avoid spending time and money to add these amenities in your home, unlike a previously-owned home.
- Under Warranty. When purchasing New Home Construction in Florida, there is an industry-wide, standard 10-year Major Structural Defect (MSD) warranty that covers a myriad of issues that may arise out from the building process. Workmanship, materials, mechanical systems, structural components, and construction are all included in these New Home Construction warranties. However, it is important to find out exactly what your warranty entails before construction since the duration and coverage varies depending on the building company and type/location of your home.
- Constructed to Code. As Florida updates its housing codes regularly, it is important to make sure that your house remains in-line with the necessary construction regulations. The benefit of buying New Home Construction is the guarantee that your house will be constructed to the most updated set of state codes. Whereas, a previously-owned home must have inspections for any and all violations, which means more money being spent on necessary repairs.
- Energy Efficient. There is a huge advantage when purchasing New Home Construction that support your initiative to live a “green” lifestyle and save money on electricity through many ways, such as energy saving features on new appliances, built-in solar panel options, dual pane windows to retain heat, and high-quality insulation. If your financial plan permits, these energy efficient features can make a huge difference on your bill and on your community impact.
Buyers Source Realty understands how important New Home Construction is and we specialize as Exclusive Buyer’s Agents. That means we are on your team during the buying process and walk hand-in-hand with you to help find you find the perfect home at the right price and terms. We give you guidance in reasonable asking prices, detail-oriented paperwork, and crucial negotiations. We will keep your motives and budget confidential to protect your interests. We guarantee our undivided attention during the whole process, exclusively on your behalf to ultimately help you avoid unnecessary risk.
Although we have listed merely five advantages, there are hundreds more when buying New Home Construction. This large investment and huge life step needs a lot of consideration, but in the end, this route is safer and more affordable, especially with Buyers Source Realty on your side. Contact us now by CLICKING HERE, or calling us at .